OUR AIM IS TO GARNER ONGOING CUSTOMER RETENTION AND LOYALTY!
We achieve this by delivering content that creates lasting connections.
Despite globalisation, in our industry, localisation still matters. Our regional marketing teams are required to deliver localised content aimed at building strong, emotional customer connections that lead to enduring customer retention and loyalty.
Our teams are comprised of well-informed Customer Retention Marketers who profile customer segments, understand their needs and deliver the relevant and most suitable localised messages. It is a marketer’s dream, as it not only involves direct interactions with customers, but also contributes towards measuring the results, analysing behaviours and influencing the customer life cycle with a view to enhancing their entire experience.
THE ROLE OF THE BRAND MARKETER
THE BRAND MARKETERS’ RESPONSIBILITIES INVOLVE PROVIDING MARKETING SUPPORT FOR ALL ASPECTS OF THE MULTI-REGION MARKETING AND OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES. THIS INCLUDES…
- Retention functions that encompass tier movement, relationship building and strategies to increase the value of the regional customer base
- Identifying, planning and executing of projects to grow the market
- Delivering regional promotions linked to relevant events, special days, market activities and more
- Co-ordination in terms of set up, mailing and fulfilment for relevant promotions, including those that are run within the global market
- Working to ensure that individual brand and group tone, personality and unique selling points (USPs) are carried through on all promotional activities
- Understanding our competitors, as well as the industry, in order to identify and act upon new marketing approaches and opportunities
- Proactively maintaining a thorough consideration of marketing services technology and best practices
- Monitoring and evaluating the successes and failures of every project
- Conceptualising, planning, implementing and managing targeted promotions which…
- are localised and specific to various markets
- make use of new media, creative, technology and software enhancements
- are highly targeted
- encourage maximum participation
- refine activities to ensure maximum return on investment
The Bulk Communications team works hard and fast to deliver meaningful communications, on time, and in multiple languages, to our customers. We help our corporate clients achieve their marketing goals, using email, mobile and in-software channels to communicate with their target audience. We specialise in the delivery of large volumes of messages while providing the analytics to optimise digital communication across all key customer touchpoints. Simultaneously, we have the flexibility to customise down to a single, bespoke piece of communication. We are passionate about creating an effective customer communication journey by collaborating with world-class solutions and innovative technology.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT
As the Retention Marketing department, we manage immediate response activities concerning customer touch-points and decisive moments. In other words, we work to ensure that any experiences our customers have are impactful and valuable. By making optimal use of the communication tools available to us, we are able to fulfil strategies and report on effectiveness, while conceptualising, planning and creatively offering rewards to our customers.
WHY CHOOSE DIGIOUTSOURCE?
When I started as a host, one of the most motivational leaders I’ve ever met asked me where I see myself in 5 years. I said I’d love to be heading up a marketing department. A year later, I was offered a role as a Brand Marketer, where I had the honour of working with a team of highly driven and innovative minds. I then moved on to a Creative Producer role. This gave me the opportunity to learn more about the company holistically and work more closely with a variety of specialised departments. The position of Head of Brand Marketing presented itself, and with the base of knowledge that I had gained, I seized the opportunity. Within the Brand Marketing team, we are able to fuse creativity, analytics and research. We offer regional content to our international clients, ensuring that they receive an individual and local experience. Our culture is what makes it unique. We keep it simple and always make it about the people. The knowledge and experience that DigiOutsource has given me is invaluable.
DigiOutsource is a wonderful, weird world that works because of its talented people, boundless energy and ability to inspire. It’s a constantly evolving environment. Here you’ll never be left bored – your limits will be challenged and your skills tested, making you reconsider everything you thought you knew. Ultimately, we work with highly skilled individuals, all deserving of their positions and responsibilities. People who are better than you, challenge you, don’t take “no” for an answer. And that’s an incredible space to work in. Here, we look after one another, because we’re not just work colleagues. We’re partners and friends and we have each other’s backs. We speak honestly, we hold ourselves accountable and we take pride in what we do. This kind of commitment shows in our hunger to improve our products, in our desire to innovate from a technological perspective and in our dedication to service our clients in the best way possible.